She has been perfect for 5 years, I am afraid she might change after marriage

 

Hello, I've 3 weeks to get married and I'm worried. Is it good to be perfect? Is it good to marry a woman who is perfect too much?

I'm not rich. I sometimes struggle to pay bills with my meagre salary. She always wants to give me money but I stop her. I can never sit for a woman to take care of me. My father never taught me that, he stayed hardworking and took care of my mother with his own sweat until the day he died.
So she provides food stuffs. She cooks even when I tell her not to cook for me, she'll send food to me. I had to stop her from paying my rent, reject the car she bought for me and I save to pay for her fuel when we travel. It took me 2 years to save money for our wedding even though she was ready to take care of everything but I told her to let me be a man.
We'll be getting married soon but she's never gotten angry with me before. For 5 years of being with her she's never raised her voice, always respectful to me. I don't have a temper but I always voice out when she does something I don't like. She always calms me down even when I'm the one at fault. If i do something wrong, she'll never tell me until I realize it later and she'll forgive me. But is this normal?
She's my specs, my buddy buddy, my hot lover, my all but why is she forcing herself to be perfect? I've seen her get angry with her family and they'll call me to calm her down and instantly she's calm. If I'm sick, she'll get sick too.
I've had 5 wonderful years with her and I'm so afraid. Will she change after marriage? Look at all these men after her? Her ex gave her a Lexus as a birthday gift and trip to Sydney for Valentines Day. I can only buy her perfumes and shoes. Why me? What's so special about me? What if she wants to leave me one day? Can I let her go? Why am I thinking of ending this when she's never done anything wrong? Help me
Close Menu