Should I Still Wait For Him?



I have been dating his guy for about 4 years now, we met at the tertiary level and even though he wasn't giving me money or anything (he was broke) I deeply loved him from my heart so ignored everything and assisted him in so many ways I could.
He left to a different school in a different region, and I still took all the risk to visit him and even when he goes to his hometown, I will still go there to visit him, even though I am from Accra and haven't been to that region before.
We were cool until the day of my graduation that was in 2021 November, I was even expecting him because he had promised to but he never showed up. I was so confused, I called him severally but his phone didn't go through for about 3/4 days, before I contacted a friend of his from school.
The lady told me he got him on WhatsApp (Note: my phone got missing so I wasn't active online). The lady told me to look for someone's phone and WhatsApp my boyfriend.
I did and questioned him what was the problem, he then told me he travelled outside the country to an European country.
I cried for days because I thought I was going to lose him, since I loved him so dearly.
I got a smartphone and we got in touch again, we usually call and text almost everyday.
Now the problem is that he stopped texting and calling unless I do but always views my status so quick hmm. It continued for sometime so I got upset with his behavior and questioned him on it, he was fumbling and then told me he's tired so we will speak the next day, but he was still online.
The next day, I called and asked him to tell me what the problem was, he then said he will tell me something but not now, one-day. I started tearing up, because it sounded odd to me.
I then insisted he tells me now, then he switched the conversation and was like he is busy, very busy there, from here to there and hardly even gets time for himself that's why he doesn't call me. Then I just replied okay, but I was in deep pain. After the call, I have been contemplating on what exactly he meant by telling me something one day.
He still doesn't call me or even text me often, I am confused as to whether I should wait for him as he planned earlier before he left or just move on. It hasn't been easy for me at all. I really love him, but I am growing, I will be 23 years this year and this guy in question told me he doesn't know when he's coming too.
Please post it for me I need advice on what to do now.
Close Menu